How to Ensure you Receive ONEHOPE Emails
IF YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMER DID NOT RECEIVE A ONEHOPE EMAIL:
1. Search for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For Gmail users, check the “Promotions” tab
- To solve this, “drag” our emails to your Primary Inbox. Now, you will always receive email@example.com emails to your primary inbox.
3. Check the Spam folder
- Why would our email be marked as spam? Spam filtering has become more rigorous, as email providers are simply cracking down on spam. However, the filters aren’t 100% accurate, so sometimes trustworthy emails go to spam too.
- Subscriber engagement plays a huge role in email deliverability. That’s because email providers look at engagement levels and recipient behavior when deciding which emails make it to the inbox. If you or your customers are not opening or engaging with ONEHOPE emails regularly, it may get sent to spam.
- If you find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your spam or junk folder, please take that opportunity to tell your email program that it is not spam by hitting the 'not spam', 'not junk' or similar button, as that will train your program to whitelist it.
4. They may have unsubscribed
- We cannot send emails to anyone who unsubscribes from our emails.
TO HAVE THE HIGHEST CHANCE OF RECEIVING ONEHOPE EMAILS:
1. Open and engage with ONEHOPE emails!
2. To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox and isn't mistakenly sent to the spam folder, please whitelist email@example.com. Whitelisting means adding the email address to your contact list, so your email provider knows the email is trustworthy.
BELOW IS INFORMATION ON HOW TO WHITELIST ONEHOPE WITH AOL, YAHOO, HOTMAIL, GMAIL, OUTLOOK, AND APPLE MAIL.
Even if your email provider is not listed, with these instructions you should be able to figure out how to whitelist our email address.
To add firstname.lastname@example.org to your AOL address book:
1. First, if you find an email from us in your spam folder, click the 'This Is Not Spam' button
2. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book
3. Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the 'Add' button
4. Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load
5. Paste email@example.com into the ‘Other E-Mail’ field
6. Make our 'From' address, firstname.lastname@example.org, the Primary E-Mail address by checking the appropriate box
7. Click 'Save'
To whitelist email@example.com with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a 'filter' after first taking the following steps:
1. If you find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click 'Not Spam'
2. Be sure that the address email@example.com is not in your 'Blocked Addresses' list. If firstname.lastname@example.org is on your 'Blocked Addresses' list, select it and click 'Remove Block'
Now to create the filter:
3. Open your mail and click on 'Mail Options' in the upper right-hand corner
4. Select 'Filters' (in the bottom left corner)
5. On the Filters page, click 'Add'
6. Select the 'From header:' rule, and add 'contains' and email@example.com, which tells the system to put email with firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
7. Click the 'Choose Folder' pull-down menu and select 'Inbox'
8. Pick the Add Filter button
To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add email@example.com to your Hotmail Safe List. Here's how:
1. First, if you find an email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click 'Not Junk'
2. Next, check to see if the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find email@example.com on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the 'Remove' button.
3. Next, open your mailbox and click 'Options' in the upper right-hand corner
4. At the top of the page, click on the 'Junk E-mail Protection' link
5. Next, click on 'Safe List,' which is down near the bottom
6. Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org where it says 'Type an address or domain'
7. Click the 'Add' button
1. First, if you find an email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the 'Not Spam' button
2. Next, open an email that you have received from us
3. Click on the three dots next to 'Reply:'
4. Click 'Add ONEHOPE to Contacts list'
5. 'Drag' our email to your Primary Inbox. Now, you will always receive these emails to your primary inbox.
1. On the Tools menu, click Options
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
4. Add email@example.com where it says 'Add address'
5. Click OK
APPLE MAIL FOR OS X
1. First, if an email from firstname.lastname@example.org ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click 'Not Junk' at the top of your screen.
2. Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
3. Go to the Rules tab
4. Select Add Rule
5. Give this rule a name such as ' ONEHOPE'
6. Create a rule that says "If any of the following conditions are met: 'From' 'Contains'" and then paste in " email@example.com"
7. From the actions, select 'Move message' to mailbox 'Inbox'.
8. Click 'OK'